Sunday, October 9, 2011

I love Fall

 Have I told you all how much I love Fall?  It’s such a great season with all of the leaves falling, cooler nights and cider mill donuts?  The other reason I love Fall is because that’s when the squirrels are busy running around hiding all of their nuts for winter.   Today I sat in my back yard for over an hour stalking squirrels.  Sure, they may think they are fast, but they can’t outrun a Welshie.  I’m lightening fast and can stalk my prey like a jungle cat.  I lift one paw because that makes me look even more stealthy.  When they enter my domain, I run like the wind to chase them up the nearest tree.  One of these days, I’m gonna catch me a squirrel and that will send a strong message to others who might consider entering the Welshie zone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment